Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Wind energy means the world to us. And we want it to mean the world to our employees, too, by providing local career opportunities within the wind energy industry.
As an employee, you will face fresh challenges every day, developing new skills and work in partnerships with colleagues from different departments and countries.
Vestas Blades in Brighton Colorado has openings in our Production Department. These are full time jobs with 12-hours shifts, either days or nights.
These are career opportunities with a great company in an industry with an unlimited future. We have openings on all three shifts and shift differential is available.
• Prepare and finish surfaces.
• Molding, fabricate laminates, applying epoxies, laying glass fiber composites.
• Use measuring tools and gages.
• Use glass fiber structural composites.
• Use sanders, grinders, vibrating and non-vibrating hand tools.
• Use simple and complex machines.
• Operates computer controlled processing equipment.
• Perform regular maintenance on blade molds and mandrels.
• Basic cleaning of machine parts and first line maintenance.
What we are looking for:
• Be Dependable and Reliable
• Previous experience in manufacturing, construction, automotive or a related field
• Ability to use simple math
• Experience in a team environment
• Ability to preform your work safely and with quality
• High School Diploma or equivalency
What we offer:
• Competitive Salary $16.96 per hour to start
• Health Care, Dental Vision Insurance
• Paid Time off
• Tuition assistance
• Much More
We are an EOE employer